* CLAIRVOYANT CHANNEL * READER: AKASHIC RECORDS
* CONDUCTOR: ALCHEMY CRYSTAL BOWLS
* FOUNDER & HOST – TRAVELING PSYCHIC SUPPER CLUB
(To learn more about me…Scroll down)
Private Clairvoyant / Channeling Reading
Akashic Records Private Reading
To SCHEDULE an Appointment text Deb
or email: email@example.com
^ (all lower case)
About me: I am clairvoyant and have been my whole life. People ask me if I’m psychic, all the time, jokingly. I’m not crazy about the word “psychic” because it brings to mind those corny psychic hotlines, fortune tellers and tricksters. But in truth, it’s what I am (we all are) Intuition is our first language, we all have it, but some choose not to use it. Here’s what I mean…My main “sensibilities” are – you may recognize some of them as ones YOU possess as well:
- Clairvoyant: I receive mental pictures – I call them “visual stamps”
- Clairaudiant: I hear statements, single words, or conversations – which I sometimes don’t understand at first. Then two days later, inevitably I will be involved in a conversation or reading with someone and understand where it fits. Either it is “shown” to me, or it just naturally flows with the subject at hand. Usually when I receive, I have no idea who the information is intended for. One of the amazing things is I may not even KNOW that person yet. Then the conversation comes up, and I get the “tip” and I know.
- my secondary “Clair” is Claircognizance – I just “know” things – very clearly – it just “is” with no question. It’s like, on a clear day, you wouldn’t argue that the sky is blue right? Well that’s how it is when it comes to claircognizance…it just “IS”.
- I receive information through Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Automatic Writing and Tarot. We work together to clear a path. That means I am more of a facilitator or a guide. Our time together will be more of a conversation instead of me just giving you information, we will process it together while moving forward. As we talk the visuals and words I see and hear guide us.
- Your appointment with me will include some laughs, and possibly some tears. This is s a good thing! I never “filter” or sugar coat information. It’s my responsibility to give messages as received. If I received it then you are in a place to hear it.
I’ve lived with these “clairs” my whole life, it runs in my family, and it’s just a part of who I am. I enjoy working with others to help them develop and enhance their own sensibilities. I’ve worked with individuals, families and kids to help them better understand their own gifts, or to help them get a handle on how to incorporate what otherwise may be scary or unusual into their every day lives.
One last note: Most people who contact me have either JUST experienced a crossroads or are about to.
I refer to this as “52 card pick up” -and my clients know exactly what that means. If you are nodding and smiling, or busted out laughing when you read that, you are in the right place!
Not enough? Want still MORE INFORMATION?…
I am an Empath (meaning I can feel – and take on – other people’s emotions) and a channel. Not of the dead, like some mediums, instead I channel information – like a funnel. In a conversation I tell people what they need to hear, or give them answers to questions they are asking, without having asked me. In the course of a conversation or reading the receiver will give me cues (my own personal GPS, if you will) that they are hearing me and taking it in, or that they do not wish to receive the information I have for them, and we go down a different path.
I also share Telepathy with my sister and son. I share connected empathy with my daughter.
I recognize the characteristics of a “Pusher” or Manipulator – as we all have these abilities (to different degrees) as well. I am completely aware of it in all instances and NEVER use it to manipulate others or situations to my advantage. I feel this is unethical. However, because I have the ability to push – again, as we all do, I am able to spot another “manipulator” immediately. I am also able to detect manipulators in the lives of the people I read.
I have learned how to “dissolve” or dismantle negative energy. Negative energy doesn’t go away, it just goes apart – if that makes sense? It can be removed, but will resurface in another place, hopefully not back to the person it was removed from..although depending on the true intention, an individual can “call back” the energy I just removed! Some people just can’t live without their drama…I have removed negative energy from clients which was creating mental issues and depression, and scattered thoughts as well as nightmares and poor sleep. I have not had it return to those individuals.
I live my life with “spirit” or energy – I call it God and the Holy Spirit – but I respect others religious beliefs or modalities – (so whatever you call it) all around me. We all do. I’m used to it, and I recognize and embrace it. My life is fuller, and I’m amazed every day because of it. I enjoy helping others understand and unlock their own gifts. NOW having said all of this, I’ve got to tell you, I’m not all new agey, I’m not a hippie, don’t use a crystal ball or do parlor tricks. I’m just your everyday…suburban clairvoyant!